Edwards Mansion ~ One of Redlands' Victorians, Edwards Mansion was built in 1890, and was originally used as a boarding house, and later as a private home. In 1973 the house was moved from its original location on Cajon Street, to a location near the County Museum. It was used as an elegant restauant for several years and is now used for weddings, with a small wedding chapel and reception area on the property.
This view shows the Redlands R on the mountainside above town, as well as the orange groves and palm trees in the foreground. We had had so little snow on the mountains this winter, this shows just a dusting of snow on the higher peaks.
Snowy Peaks and Orange Groves ~